Thursday, January 20, 2005

Rain, rain and more rain...

Still no luck with uploading pictures. I have a place to host them (my website) but cannot figure out how to get them from my card reader to my site using the internet cafe machines that are available. If I could just find an internet cafe that had XP machines I'd be all set.... :-) Anybody got any advice? Please send on to me if so. :-)

Yesterday we walked around Vancouver city in on and off pouring rain. This is a very cool, cosmopolitan city that is quite diverse, artsy...and very new feeling. Vancouver was founded after our hometown of Ann Arbor, and they have not done much to preserve original buildings (raze and make new stuff seems to be the theme). 2010 Olympics will be here. Today we're off to walk the seawall and go up to Stanley Park. Lots of great subjects for pictures....hopefully someday soon I'll get some pics posted here! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home