Friday, February 25, 2005

Best Laid Plans

Right, so I planned to continue my blog two days ago? Argh. I promised redwoods, and I will deliver...just not tonight. Wanted to let you know that I'm jetting off to LA for a second round of interviews this weekend. Back on the Tuesday night redeye that gets in butt-frickin' early on Wednesday morning...I think it's like 5:48am or some craziness.

So, if you're interested in this place I'll be interviewing, it's called Vineyard Christian Fellowship Westside. You can find their website here:

http://www.vcfwestside.org/

The position is a bit of a departure from what I've been looking at lately. They are in need of a business manager to run the office, coffee shop and take care of their campus of three buildings.

We felt that the first interviews went really well, and they are in a pretty big hurry to get "the right person" in place. Finding that person has been a pretty serious headache for them - so they're looking at me (and I'm looking at them) very carefully.

Will let y'all know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home