Saturday, March 12, 2005

Los Angeles

There has been some curiousity expressed regarding the job opportunity I was pursuing in Los Angeles. For a variety of reasons which I won't bore you with, they have elected not to move forward with hiring me for that position.

I keep telling myself that my dear higher power is saving me from potentially difficult situations for something better. I do continue to hope that this is the case.

In the meanwhile, if you're "the praying kind" please send out a prayer for us. We want to take advantage of our blessed break from the rat race...but also be mindful of opportunities to move into whatever is next on the agenda for us.

Peace -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...definitely the praying kind.

3/22/2005 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home