Monday, October 10, 2005

More WCT Faves

Not all the pictures we took from our west coast trip (WCT...get it?) made it into the blog first time 'round. Here are some more faves.

Graffiti (as you can tell from my other posts) has always fascinated me. The more obscure the better. This one I found outside the "Experience Music Project" in Seattle (yellow highlight was added by me for the visually challenged... :-) ):


Here is a view off the back side of Alcatraz:

This sign is in the BART terminal at the San Francisco airport. I thought the picture was delicious for a variety of reasons...there is so much fun you can have with industrial signage...:


As always, if you click on the image, you'll get a larger version.

If you were confused by my comments about the yellow sign, go here, and you may find your questions answered. Then again...you may not. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

brilliant!

10/15/2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! :-)

10/15/2005 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home