Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rose Bowl

Don't worry, this is not in danger of becoming a sports blog. Not by a long shot.

However:

I am in absolute, dumbstruck awe of Vince Young. He's part running back, part quarterback, and he's unstoppable in the clutch. Man did they screw up the Heisman award this year.

I never thought I would root for anything from Texas...like, ever. HOWEVER. I hate USC with an irrational exuberance...thus, there was never really a choice in the matter.

What a fun game to watch!

And what a lousy loser Matt Leinart is. "We couldn't stop him, but I still think we're a better team!" Pouty bastard. You just LOST to them. Doesn't that typically mean they're a better team? Isn't that usually the way such questions are decided?

Coach Carroll showed real class, though. Both teams can be more than proud of their performances.

Did I mention I'm in awe of Vince Young?

Whew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love the "We lost, but we are still the better team", Hey dude Scoreboard! "We got robbed by the calls in the game" Hey Dude SCOREBOARD! Looking at the score after the final bell tells the story. In a game where the points are tracked, whoever has the most at the end wins. SCOREBOARD!

1/05/2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home