Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fall 2005

To be frank, I've never been that big a fan of Fall. I think it's largely because I always associated it with colder weather and the onset of Winter...who is definitely my least favorite Old Man.


I've been getting out a lot more this fall though, and turning my photographer's eye on the unique visuals of the season. There certainly are some lovely things to see.


I'm trying something new: the images in the main body of the blog are now a little smaller, but remember, if you click on the image you'll get a larger version.


These were all taken along with the pictures from my previous post at Proud Lake state recreation area. I highly recommend it to you (my blog AND the park. Har.).


Pow. That one just pops, doesn't it? Those are not grapes...don't know what they are...but I don't suggest eating them. Leave that to the birds. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of the Fall and of your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. Reminds me I need another sip of my Dogfish Head Punkin' Ale. -Peace Stephen

10/27/2005 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home