Monday, July 31, 2006

TPHB Last Post, Promise!

One more brief post on the subject of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Did I mention that there were a lot of guitar changes? Seems like between each song Tom was switching out his guitar. Somehow it was ok though, they managed to do it pretty quick. I've been on stage a fair amount in my life, and switching instruments always seems to take an eternity.



Did I mention that Tom is showing his age a little bit?

(I mean c'mon, the man has been a rockstar pretty much full on for 30 years. Not to mention a partaker of a certain sticky, pointy-leafed herb. More than just a little I think. Let's cut the man some slack shall we?!)

Anyways. I was close enough to get some pretty clear photographic evidence that he is no Lance Bass anymore.



Love the lens flare on this one:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home