Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ragbirds at Trinity Theatre

There is a theatre in Plymouth (6 mile and 275) that is one of the most intimate and lovely places to play we've seen. Their literature says it's like a big living room, and the truth is that's not too far off the mark. Not only does the room sound great, but it's comfortably lit and every seat is fantastic. The place is called Trinity Theatre, and it's a venue that all kinds of "folky types" love to play.

The Ragbirds opened for Paul's Big Radio, and they knocked it out of the park. It was a fantastic show to an over-capacity crowd. What a great night!


Since the theatre has its own sound guy, I was able to roam free and do my photo thing after getting all our gear loaded in and set up.

The Ragbirds opened with "Believe It", which is one of my favorites. It features a great accordion riff (believe it or not...):


Erin playing her mandolin:


Adam singing "Better":


Not sure quite what Randy and Erin are up to in the costume room....but I bet that's not Banana Juice in that flask...!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Whitman said...

Hi, Rich. I've navigated to your blog from Erik Peterson's blog. You posted some thoughts on mammon on my blog a while back.

I'm glad to find another Ragbirds fan out there. Wonderful band, and "Yes Nearby" was one of my favorite albums from last year. I appreciate the updates on the new music, and I can't wait to hear it.

3/03/2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home